Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

A random, fun forum for anyone and everyone.

2 posters

Newbie Introductions~

TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos
    "BIIIIG HUG!!!" - Norbert from The Angry Beavers

Newbie Introductions~ Empty Newbie Introductions~

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Greetings, newbies, and welcome to this fantastic site o' mine! I hope you have an extremely wonderful and pleasurable time at CC&GD. :3

Don't be shy now, post here and introduce yourselves! :)
    Madison Weasley~Criss
    Madison Weasley~Criss
    Tessa's BFF

Newbie Introductions~ Empty I was told to introduce myself.

Post  Madison Weasley~Criss Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Why hello there. My name is Madison, and unfortunatly I'm not letting you know my last name for you could all come and kill me.

I'm a starkid and a RonxHermione obsessor. And if you couldn't tell I'm also a potterhead. Death Note is smexy and Matsuda is mine. Back off. I'm also kind of weird if you can't tell.

I enjoy singging, acting, reading, playing piano, fashion, polyvore, stalking Darren Criss, Criminal Minds, drawing, Glee, watching Charlie McDonnell from the bushes, listening to music, snogging Ron Weasely, roleplaying, and hanging out with my best friends INCLUDING the owner of this website.

Well, that's about it. Have a supermegafoxyawesomehot day!
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos
    "BIIIIG HUG!!!" - Norbert from The Angry Beavers

Newbie Introductions~ Empty Re: Newbie Introductions~

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Lovely introduction, Madison. I suppose that I should introduce myself as well, so that the people here can know a little about their owner. Yes, I OWN ALL OF YOU~

My name is Tessa. I have no last name, because I have no parents. I WAS NEVER BORN. I just poofed into existence. *nods*

I am a multiple years old female who has Native American and Irish blood in her veins.

I want to go to a nice college with a good writing program where I can get a degree in psychiatry. I want to be an author, a tech analyst for the FBI, a forensic scientist, a private detective, a psychiatrist. I want to have a cafe and/or a book shop.

I like wearing converse, baggy sweatshirts, baggy T-shirts, light hooded jackets, fedoras and flare jeans. My dream car is a purple Volkswagen New Beetle.

I currently have an unhealthy obsession with Durarara!! Shizuo and Izaya are mine. Oh, did I mention that it's an automatic ban for anyone who tries to steal my men? Yeah, I take this crap very seriously.

I am also a Batman nerd. The Joker is my lover. And for me, Death Note is my way of life. BB, Kira, L, Mello, Mikami and Namikawa are all my husbands. Yes, I am a pimp. I worship Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Invader Zim, they are my rulers (and BFs). In Harry Potter, Snape is my fiance. He finally proposed last week and we're getting married this time next year. I also claim George, Lupin and Sirius. Yes, I do hoard the hot guys. Speaking of that, Carlton Lassiter from Psych is my studmuffin.

Richard Horvitz is the king of voice acting and Jhonen Vasquez is my idol.

I love pairings, both straight and gay. My favorite pairing is MelloxNear from Death Note, but I will rant about many more. I have so many pairings that it's impossible, but impossibility has never stopped me before. Like the time that I transformed into a rainbow pegacorn and flew in the NYC skies. BE JELLIN'~

I like Pirates of the Caribbean. Captain Jack Sparrow is my significant other, not to mention the actor who plays him. Because Johnny Depp is a sexy beast. I like Criminal Minds. Spencer Reid is my soulmate. Matthew Gray Gubler is adorable. I like House MD. House and Chase are my partners of the romantic kind. Hugh Laurie is my favorite British male. <3

I am highly attracted to Robert Downey Jr.

RIPRED. IS. GOD. If you understand that, I will kidnap you and lock you in my closet because that makes you EPIC.

I am a Pokemon Master, the Avatar and a spy for E.V.I.L. whose favorite childhood movie is The Lion King. The best character is Scar.

I enjoy rainbows, photography, top hats, bowler hats, Paris, ballet, French, cartoons, swing sets, nighttime, computers (duh), dandelions, weird/random stuff, skulls, cellos, rollercoasters, beaches, talking to my friends, crows, black cats (lulzracism), bats, hyenas, cougars, rats, tigers, bears, raccoons, foxes, wolves, cheetahs, German Shepherds (lulzmoarracism), cows, scarecrows, spies, pretending to be evil, searching for adventure, zombies, pirates, villains, video games, music, food, reading, writing, roleplaying, taking walks, sleeping, dancing, gore, comedy, horror, comedy horror, triangles, thirteen.

And... that's it for now! x)

Sponsored content

Newbie Introductions~ Empty Re: Newbie Introductions~

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 pm