Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

A random, fun forum for anyone and everyone.

2 posters

New Harry potter books or more

PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    Tessa's Wifey (TOUCH HER AND DIE)

New Harry potter books or more Empty New Harry potter books or more

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:24 pm

So apparently according to this random lady I talked to while I was getting popcorn for the new Harry potter movie, but she says that JK Rowling is now writing a book about Neville Longbottom and how he could have been the chosen one instead of Harry or something like that, I'm not sure. But also JK had been talking on a radio broadcast and said that it might not be the end. So maybe there will be other interesting books that will be written. I'm keeping watch for it XD
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos
    "BIIIIG HUG!!!" - Norbert from The Angry Beavers

New Harry potter books or more Empty Re: New Harry potter books or more

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 am

Hm, were you the one who told me about that? I would definitely read a book about Neville. He's adorable and, in my opinion, would make a much more interesting main character than Harry. x3

It would be nice if JK Rowling decided to write a few... "attachments" to the Harry Potter universe. For example, I would die happy if I could read about the marauder era. :'D
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    Tessa's Wifey (TOUCH HER AND DIE)

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

yeah. It would be interesting to see what Prongs, Padfoot, Moony, and Wormtail got into when they were young. Even though I don't really like James. Since he just had to be mean to Severus to impress Lily. That's just cruel! and then she goes with him anyway! but anyway. I would enjoy to read something like that.
    I would really enjoy reading like how Hogwarts was founded. Or better yet. What the order of the Phoenix went through before Harry was even born! I'd like to read that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:56 pm