Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

A random, fun forum for anyone and everyone.

2 posters

But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97}

TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos
    "BIIIIG HUG!!!" - Norbert from The Angry Beavers

But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97} Empty But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97}

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm just going to make a quick profile for my charrie and then you can too if you want. :3

Username: TheAgentOfChaos
    Name: Charles "Charlsie" Burke
    SO: Homosexual
    Relationship Status: ...It's complicated?
    Personality: Creepy, Cute, Cuddly, Obsessive, Clingy, Jealous, Giggly, Dangerous, Impulsive, Oberservant, Sweet, Stubborn, Selfish, Short Tempered, Clever, Nimble, Impatient, Naive, Sensitive, Rude, Obnoxious, Goofy, Hyper, Curious, Cheerful
    Likes: Pastries/Candy/Fruit/Cooking, Cute Things, Rainbows, Fluffy/Soft Things, Pink/Purple/Red/Gold, Singing/Dancing, Sunshine, Playgrounds/Parks, Jewelry/Flowers, Doodling
    Dislikes: Darkness, Silence, Ugly Things, Rain, Monsters, Sharp Things, Black/White/Gray/Brown, Vegetables/Meat, Violence, Empty Places
    Looks: But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97} Tumblr_lld6iazojv1qk9u4g
    History: Was mostly ignored in his childhood and has strongly desired to be loved more than anything else since. This is why he has convinced himself that he and the boy he stalks are meant to be together, because it is out of terrible loneliness.
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbhOVKhwO_4 - Invisible by Clay Aiken (Who is apparently gay? :o)
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    Tessa's Wifey (TOUCH HER AND DIE)

But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97} Empty Re: But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97}

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Username:Daughterofeternity97
    Name: Alexander Kelley
    SO: Homosexual
    Looks: But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97} AnimeBoy41
    History:Was adopted at age 8 when parents died in a car crash and he had no other relatives.

Last edited by Daughterofeternity97 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97} Empty Re: But I Love You! {1x1 Reserved For Daughterofeternity97}

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Alex sighed as he got off of the public bus, carrying his heavy book bag. He stopped for a moment and looked up at the star filled sky. He still had 2 blocks to walk to get back home. But all he really wanted to do was stare at the stars all night. But he knew that wasn't an option. Still, he didn't think it would hurt if he just sat down for a little while. So he sat at the edge of the sidewalk staring up at the sky.

Last edited by Daughterofeternity97 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 am

Charlsie silently observed his love with a wide grin stretching from ear to ear, his pearly whites practically glowing in the dark as he hid in the shadow of a thick tree. He admired the younger boy's cute face and took notice of the way that his adorable little Lexi gazed at the stars. "You're so beautiful, my dear~" he whispered to himself, sighing dreamily as the moonlight shined down upon his obsession's wonderfully tan flesh. If only his skin wasn't the hideously pale tone that it was! In fact, he was rather ugly all over... Frowning as a sad look entered his eyes, he quickly shook his head and clenched the chloroform soaked rag in his hand. Silently approaching the brunette from behind, he suddenly pounced on the teenager and pressed the cloth to Alexander's nose. "I've been waiting such a long time for this, darling~"
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Alexander gasped when he felt something grab him from behind, and press a rag over his nose. It smelled kinda funny.
    "I've been waiting such a long time for this, darling~" A voice behind him said.
    He thrashed and struggled, trying to get out of the strangers grasp. But he felt himself growing tired, and his consciousness slipping. He tried to get a look at his attacker, but everything was going blurry. And soon everything went black.
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Charlsie sighed as Alex went limp in his arms, smiling as he ruffled the boy's soft brown hair. "Don't you worry, my love, I will take good care of you. I promise," he murmured soothingly to Alex, throwing the unconscious teenager over his shoulder. Going back into the shadows before anyone could see them, he began his short walk to the limo he'd had his chauffeur park nearby. When he got into the vehicle, he told the driver to take them home. As the car stopped at his mansion, he gently picked up Alex and took the younger male inside the large house. He set Alex down on the comfy armchair in his guestroom and used the rope he'd readied to tie the boy's wrists together, along with Alex's ankles. "I do hope you enjoy your stay, my perfect little Lexi~"
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Alex slowly opened his eyes blinking a couple of times, and found that he was resting his head on the arm of a chair. Yawning he sat up and looked around, and it wasn't a familiar sight to him at all. He was in a bedroom, resting on a chair, his wrists and ankles bound together, and was now very nervous. He feared the worst of course... I mean it wasn't really a good thing to get kidnapped.Where the heck am I? He wondered. He tried getting up but it wasn't very easy with his hands tied together and his feet immobile. So he ended up falling flat on his face with a loud thud.
    "Ugh... That probably wasn't the smartest idea." He groaned rolling onto his back. Now he was stuck on the floor until whoever brought him here came back. And that was probably sooner then he thought, as the sound of footsteps approached, and the turning of the door handle.
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Charlsie was happily chatting away to one of his servants in the kitchen when he heard a thump come from the guestroom. Blinking, he immediately became curious and worried about Alex. Quickly ending the conversation, he soon made his way upstairs and down the long hall to a door made of very fine wood like all of the others. Turning the embossed knob, he entered and looked with surprise at the boy sprawled on his floor. "Oh, Lexi! You poor thing! Are you quite alright?" he exclaimed, concern in his eyes as he helped the brunette sit back in the armchair. "There you go, better? Sigh~ I really do wish that we could have met under... nicer circumstances, but we'll have to simply make do with the opportunities we are given! That's what momma always said, isn't that right? I'm Charles Burke, but please call me Charlsie~ Don't you bother with introducing yourself, I already know everything there is to know about you!" he blabbered, clearly excited to be actually talking to his love for the very first time.
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

As Alex was helped off the floor, he got a good look at the man as he worried over him. The man had raven black hair and pale skin. He said his name was Charlsie Burke... What Alex wished to know was why this person was holding him captive though. Then the words "I already know everything about you~" Left Charlsie's lips and Alex's eyes widened. It was a large possibility that the man was a stalker then. Alex bit his lip. He didn't really have anyway out of this... He was trapped with this nut till he could figure a way to escape. Looking towards the window still biting his lip, then turning back to look into Charlsie's pale gray eyes. "Why am I here?~" He said trying to see if he could get all his questions answered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:30 pm