Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chocolate Cows and Gumdrops

A random, fun forum for anyone and everyone.

3 posters

X~The Wammy Asylum~X

TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos
    "BIIIIG HUG!!!" - Norbert from The Angry Beavers

X~The Wammy Asylum~X Empty X~The Wammy Asylum~X

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

You all know the rules, you fools~

So this is a Death Note RP between Madison Weasley~Criss, Daughterofeternity97 and I. WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN POST! I will stab anyone else who intrudes on our business.

Character Profile:

Username:
    Character:
    Disorder:
    Picture:
    History:
    CRUSH!:

Characters:

Username: TheAgentOfChaos
    Character: BB
    Disorder: Sociopath, Sadistic, Masochistic, Schizophrenia, Pseudobulbar Affect, Cannibal(?)
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X 28758613
    History: Best friend committed suicide, mother ran away when he was very young, abused by alcoholic father, bullied severely at school. Started with torturing animals, began murdering people in teenage years. Bodies never recovered, eaten?
    CRUSH!: Mattykins, of course~ ...Kira? :C

Character: Mello
    Disorder: Bi Polar, Pyromaniac, Chocoholic, Borderline Personality Disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Mello1
    History: Mother died when he was little, father sold him to older men for "pleasure" purposes.
    CRUSH!: HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF LIKING THAT SHEEP? I know that's what you were thinking, but you're WRONG!

Character: L
    Disorder: Insomniac, Major Depressive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, Social Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X L-Lawliet
    History: Parents were murdered when he was a small boy.
    CRUSH!: *shies away* Light... But not Kira! T^T

Character: Misa
    Disorder: Anorexia, Kleptomaniac, Stupid, Stalker, Seperation Anxiety
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Wearmeme-forever-alone-black
    History: She doesn't deserve one.
    CRUSH!: MISA MISA HEARTS LIGHT-KUN!!!11! 8D

Last edited by TheAgentOfChaos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    Tessa's Wifey (TOUCH HER AND DIE)

X~The Wammy Asylum~X Empty Re: X~The Wammy Asylum~X

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Username:Daughterofeternity97
    Character:Near
    Disorder:OCD, Anxious Personality Disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Death-note-28
    History: When Near was 6 his parent abandoned him at a park and moved away, leaving him left to live his remaining childhood on the streets.
    CRUSH!: I love Mello...

Character:Light/Kira
    Disorder: DID, Narcissistic personality disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Death_note17light
    History: After a very severe car crash Light was in a coma for a numerous amount of days, and when he did wake up he couldn't remember his past or who he was. According to his family he had started acting different. So Light was surrounded by therapists most of his life.
    CRUSH!:LAWLI! ... But as Kira I take a liking to Beyond.

Character:Mikami
    Disorder:Schizotypal personality disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Sakujo
    History: (I don't really have anything for his past.)
    CRUSH: Light or Kira. GOD!

TheAgentOfChaos: I added pictures to your profiles because I was bored and you didn't have any. Hope you don't mind. xD

Last edited by Daughterofeternity97 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Madison Weasley~Criss
    Madison Weasley~Criss
    Tessa's BFF

Post  Madison Weasley~Criss Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Username: Madison Weasley~Criss
    Character: MATT!
    Disorder: Delusional
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Img-thing?
    History: Matt's mother left when he was young, but the only memories he has of her was her being cruel to him. After he left him and his dad played video games a lot, just for something to past the time. It also kept their minds off of her. But shortly after his mother's departure his father died from a heart attack, leaving Matt alone. After this he became obsessed with video games, just trying to cope.
    Crush: BEYOND FREAKING BIRTHDAY. Stay away Kira, I will beat you.

Character: Matsuda
    Disorder: Nothing, he's normal. Well unless you count extreme ditzyness as a disorder.
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Happy
    History: Matsuda started working at Wammy's not too long ago. Not much of a history that I can think of quite honestly. xD
    Crush:

Character: Linda
    Disorder: Histrionic Personality Disorder
    Picture: X~The Wammy Asylum~X Linda
    History: (History was thought of by Tess) Linda was constantly ignored by her parents. She tried to find friends at school and she wanted to fit in so badly, but all the popular girls made fun of her.
    Crush: She has a crush on Matt...but he may not return those feelings.
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Light Opened his eyes, blinking slightly from the bright lights and all. The room was an ivory color, and almost completely empty except for the white bed he laid on, and the wood chair sitting in the corner of the room. He got up from the bed and looked around frantically. Where the heck am I He thought getting up and running over to the door and tugging roughly on the handle. He had to get out of here! He didn't belong here! He yanked harder on the door, and began banging on it it.
    "I don't belong here! It's a mistake! I'm NOT CRAZY!" Light cried and screamed. Oh but you are, a voice in his head whispered. And it's all thanks to me the voice snickered and Light shook his head, dropping to his knees. "No please no! NO! NO!" Light screamed. Then he heard loud footsteps come from outside his door and panicked. He crawled under the bed, bending in the fetal position and cried.
    He felt alone... Why would his parents send him here! They had said they loved him! so why was he here! sadly though he knew why. They thought he was crazy... and even though he didn't like to admit it...he knew down in his heart that he really was crazy...
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Mello was bored. Oh so bored. His lighter and matches had both been confiscated, not to mention he had nobody to scream at in frustration about it. Thus, when he heard a couple of the staff talking about a newcomer while he was scowling and muttering to himself, how could he resist his curiosity? Listening closely for the patient's room number, he quickly made his way down the hall and chuckled darkly. Another insane mind to add to the bunch, BB would certainly be pleased. Not that he particularly cared, he hated that violent psychopath. No, he was not being hypocritical in the slightest! Finding the door, he took out a barrette from his pocket and twisted it around in the lock until he heard the telltale click. Grinning, he turned the knob and entered. "Hello? Anyone in here?" he called softly, frowing when he didn't immediately see the occupant.
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:26 pm

When the door opened Light froze... Peering a little out from under the bed he saw a younger man, with long blond hair. He looked almost feminine in a way. "Hello? Anyone in here?" The boy said frowning. Light debated on what to do... In the end he scooted out from under the bed and laid his eyes on the blond with a curious gaze. Maybe he could help him get out of here. Unless he was a doctor... But Light highly doubted that. He may be crazy but he wasn't stupid. He was actually quite smart for his age. Standing up he held his hand out to the blond for the boy to shake.
    "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Light Yagami. Now may I ask where the nearest exit is?" He said in a very serious tone, eying the blond.
    TheAgentOfChaos
    TheAgentOfChaos

Post  TheAgentOfChaos Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm

"What the-?" Mello cursed as he jumped a bit when somebody crawled out from under the bed, blinking wide eyes before rolling them and calming down. Yep, a definite nutter this one was. Something seemed to flash in the back of his mind at the image of the brunette hiding like that and he inexplicably shivered, but he immediately brushed it off as he gazed blankly at the older man's hand for a moment before slowly shaking it with a sigh. "Yo, I'm Mello. Don't even try thinking about giving me any stupid nicknames or I'll set your room on fire, 'cause I got enough o' those around here. As for the nearest exit, it's up the hall and to your left," he deadpanned, not bothering to mention that it was basically impossible to successfully get away from this place. If the guy wanted to attempt an escape that was sure to fail, who was he to stop it? Besides, this would be the best way to learn that you were truly trapped once you were inside. The only exceptions were if you were cured or transferred, but an extreme few were cured and this was the main mental hospital where others had their... more difficult patients transferred to. Hm, speaking of which, he could really go for a bar of chocolate right about now.
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic
    PrinceOfAllThingsEpic

Post  PrinceOfAllThingsEpic Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

Light nodded and raised and eyebrow at the boy. I don't like him The voice complained in a bored tone. Well we don't have to see him anymore, cause were leaving Light thought back annoyed. He wasn't to thrilled of the idea of this nut setting his room on fire You should kill him What?! No! You've caused me enough trouble already can't you take a brake?! .... No. Then Light heard it snicker. "Damn you." He growled at it, then focused his attention on they crazy nut. "Well thank you, I should be going then," he said running past the blond and down the hall. Turning to the left he saw another white door... and something else. "Dammit" He grumbled. Damn that blond Light thought. Told you we should have killed him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 pm